So you’ve taken the leap of faith and started your own business. Now, you are trying to decide if your business needs a website.
Here are some questions to help you with your decision:
- Do you want more customers?
- Do you want more people to find your business?
- Do you want to increase your chances of converting prospects into clients or customers?
- Do you want people to know more about your business, products, or services?
- Do you want your business to look legitimate?
- Do you want to educate your customers about your products and services?
- Do you want to be able to market your business more effectively?
- Do you want to grow your business?
If you answer yes to ANY of the above questions, then yes, you need a website. If you answered no to ALL of the questions above, then a website is not necessary.
Here at Sparkwebs, we can build you a professional business website for just $800 and will include the following:
- Website development using WordPress. Our website is built on WordPress!
- Domain registration good for 2 years
- Domain hosting on Godaddy for 1 year
- Minimum of 4 pages: Home, About Us, Services & Contact Us pages (max of 6 pages)
- 1-1.5 hour WordPress training so you can manage your site after it is turned over. Worpdress is easy to use, and 1-1.5 hours is usually enough to know what you need to know to make content changes to your site.
- On page Search Engine Optimization – so your business site is eligible to show on search engines like Google Search.
- Google My Business Listing Submission and Optimization – so your business can show up on Google Maps.
- Yelp Business Listing Submission and Optimization – so your business can show up on Yelp.
- *Google Analytics Setup
- *Google Search Console Setup
*These programs will be set up, but learning how to use these programs will be up to the site owners.
Ready to get your website up? Contact Us